Wednesday 27 August 2014

Last full day at work before the British

So it's my last full day at work before I start my preparation for this weekends British open . Some shooters will be competing tomorrow however I will be heading to Cambridge Gun Club to meet up with my coach Phill Gray to get my eye back in after nearly 2 weeks without shooting.

Not being at work after tomorrow morning means I can fully focus for the weekend and get my head in a relaxed state and also spend sometime with Kath and Jack Friday before travelling up to Staffordshire from Suffolk earlybsaturday morning.

Yesterday I spoke to a few people shooting wise ; Adrian to sort out hotel arrangements , Phil to sort times for thursday and heard via text from my good shooting friend Stuart Clarke and from Graham Long who advised he sadly won't make the British .

People who have helped for the British are puff baker whose helped josh and I , joe Garnham of GBS who has sponsored my vest and hat for the year and bob cheetham if macwet who sponsor my gloves . 

Hopefully I can repay them at the weekend.

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment