Tuesday 2 September 2014

Back to work & reality


So it's back to work and reality after a few days of being a serious clay pigeon shooter.

In reflection from the weekend I honestly don't feel I could have done any more than I did on the targets and am pleased with my score. This week the only shooting I may do will be on the foreshore with my pal Stuart Clarke on the River Stour.  I then head up to Nottingham the following weekend with the DSG to shoot our final all round of the season.

I have shot the DSG season well generally and should have some silverware coming my way as long as I can put some steady scores together. I am aware Adrian and I are in competition for the Sporting challenge shield so hoping I can pip him to that.

Our trophy presentation is on Saturday the 18th October and that's at Sporting Targets where we will shoot 100 bird sporting. I love it there as they put on several different targets and always look after us. Hopefully we have good attendance from members , guests and friends of the DSG. We will all be staying for a bite to eat afterwards also.

Have a good week everyone.  I probably wont be writing again until the weekend.

Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment