Monday 6 April 2015

Exciting week ahead

I hAve a really exciting week to look forward to after the Easter break. The Caesar guerini 30in tempio syren I have ordered is due in stock at Simpsons of Newmarket Thursday . After 8 weeks of not having my own gun and borrowing guns this  be a massive relief . 

Once I have picked it up it will be two sessions of intense practice before I go to the Essex masters Saturday with the gun . The masters was one of my favourite shoots last year . I shot either 142 or 144 there last year so will be looking for 147 plus . 

It's been aucky found for me , my first shoot there I managed to get third In the British open standing . Then last year I managed a top 12 in C class and shot my best round of last year with 103/120 at the ambassador services supersporting .

Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment